- Schaaksoftware & DVD's
- Making the Right Decisions in Chess - Fundamentals
Making the Right Decisions in Chess - Fundamentals
- Video running time: 4 hours 30 minutes (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Training with ChessBase apps – Play key positions against Fritz on various levels
- Including download & stream for iPad, tablet etc: can be unlocked with imprinted key
The theme of “decision-making” is an essential part of every chess game. At every moment of the game, you must make a decision that is not only tactical; as psychology, structural preferences, positional basics and good variation calculation are all part of the process of making the right decision. On my video course I shed light on various fundamentals in chess, and help to master the right decisions in all types of positions. In a total of 6 chapters, we look at the following aspects: the right decision based on tactical factors, decisions in exchanges and moves, complex and psychological decisions in longer games and in defence.
With this, I hope to give the viewer an overall impression of the different phases and areas during a game of chess - with the result of making every player a master in decision-making.