Fritz 17 The giant PC chess program, now with Fat Fritz
Here are the highlights:
- Now with “Fat Fritz“ * : An extremely strong neural net engine inspired by Alpha Zero, which produces human-like strategic analyses of world class quality.
- Improved Fritz 17 engine with traditional brute force search and evaluations technology
- Convenient one-click management of your opening repertoires
- Opening training with success control, measure your progress with e-learning technology
- Hundreds of ready-made repertoires included • “Blitz & Train“: Fritz generates tactical puzzles from your own blitz games
- Perfect analysis of endgames with up to seven pieces, access to “Let‘s Check“ • Improved 3D chess boards thanks to real-time ray tracing**
- Includes six months ChessBase Premium Account Membership: Now with 11 ChessBase web apps for mobile training, analysis,live chess and much more
*Fat Fritz is based on LCZero. LCZero is an open source project licensed through the GPL v3 with all due rights. Source code of LCZero and the modifications for Fat Fritz can be found at Github.
** Requires a powerful graphics card with NVIDIA chip
MULTI-LANGUAGE VERSION: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German.
Minimum: Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 or 8.1, DirectX11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet access.
Recommended: PC Intel i5 (Quadcore), 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10-compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet access.
System requirements for ChessBase Account: Internet access and up-to-date browser, e.g. Chrome, Safari. Runs on Windows, OS X, iOS, Android and Linux.