In the first of this two part DVD series, I will be guiding you through an extremely aggressive repertoire based on 1 d4. Concentrating on gambits and sharp play this opening has been my main weapon in becoming a Grandmaster. Learn my secrets and the secrets of a GM in this 7 hour DVD!
If you are a fan of aggressive attacking chess, this DVD could be the weapon for you!
- Chapter 1: The Slav
- Chapter 2: The Semi-Slav
- Chapter 3: The Triangle Variation – Marshall Gambit
- Chapter 4: Queen’s Gambit Accepted
- Chapter 5: The Queen’s Gambit Declined: 5 Bf4
- Chapter 6: The Albin Counter Gambit
- Chapter 7: Vienna Opening
- Chapter 8: Ragozin Variation 4 ... Bb4
- Chapter 9: 4 ... Nbd7 5 Bf4
- Chapter 10: The Tarrasch Defence
- Chapter 11: Conclusion/Overview of DVD 1