- The book contains the 50 positional masterpieces from 2012 to 2015.
- The games were selected and analyzed by the authors GM Arkadij Naiditsch and GM Csaba Balogh.
- Most of the games are taken from the highest-level tournaments, such as Wijk aan Zee, FIDE Grand Prix series, Olympiads etc.
- Most of the games are played by top Grandmasters: Carlsen, Anand, Kramnik, Aronian, Caruana and many, many more of the world’s best chess-players.
- The games are sorted in chronological order, from 2012 through to 2015.
Arkadij Naiditsch was born on 25th of October 1985. His best rating is 2737. Grandmaster since 2001. European Individual U-10 Champion in 1995, Verdun. Silver medal in World Individual U-12 Championship 1996, Cannes.
Best tournament results:
Winner of the Dortmund Super tournament in 2005.
European Team Champion in 2011, Porto Carras.
Csaba Balogh was born on 19th of March 1987. His best rating is 2672. Grandmaster since 2004. European Individual U-16 Champion in 2003, Budva. Member of the Hungarian National Team since 2005.
Best tournament result:
Olympic silver medalist in 2014, Tromso.
Adrian Mikhalchishin - International Grandmaster, Chairman of the FIDE Trainers Commission, Chairman of the European Chess Academy, ECU Board member:
Nowadays, many players rely on "computer" evaluations much more than their own "human" understanding. It is fatal to the rise of a chess player?! A chess program should be nothing other than an assistant to our improvement as chess players. This is why, in my view, it is more important to develop our understanding of the chess game - and this can be done most effectively by working with a stronger player. In the current book you have the opportunity to join two super-GMs in their thinking processes, and observing the chess game -as it is-.
Don`t miss it!