MILLENNIUM ChessGenius Chess Computer
The chess computer for tournament and club players!
World championship chess program Playing ability over 2000 ELO
One of the most powerful chess computers of all time, featuring the world championship ‘Chess Genius’ software!
Without doubt, thanks to having won no fewer than 10 world championship computer chess titles, the Englishman Richard Lang is regarded as the most successful chess programmer of all time. On 31 August 1994, his legendary ChessGenius program was the first chess program to beat an incumbent world champion chess player in an official tournament: At the Intel Grand Prix Tournament in London, world champion Garry Kasparov was defeated by 1.5 : 0.5 points.
The MILLENNIUM ChessGenius includes this many times distinguished world championship program. With its playing ability of over 2000 ELO (according to international tournament standards), and its practically infinite settings options, it is the perfect game partner for all chess players, whether beginners, club players or skilled tournament players.
Recommended by multiple world chess champion Anatoly Karpov!
Playing levels and playing difficulty:
- Virtually unlimited number of levels of difficulty can be set
- Average time per move configurable
- Max overall duration of game configurable
- Also includes tournament levels suitable for skilled players
- Countless levels especially for beginners
- Shows suggested moves
- Shows second best, third best, fourth best etc chess moves
Specially for chess experts
- > 20,000 opening positions
- - Versatile analysis mode (text display and chessboard display)
- - Shows ratings of positions and main variants
- - Enter any chess positions
Specially for novices
- Chess trainer: Warns about bad moves, offers to retract them and makes suggestions for improvement, so as to ensure the very best moves
- Help function: Shows all permitted moves
- Unlimited number of move undos and simulated moves
Features and convenience of use
- Convenient menu system makes it easy to make system settings
- Large backlit display that shows the entire chess board, plus help texts and menu system texts
- Extra-large chess board, 20 x 20cm playing area
- Multilingual user prompts
- Different match modes: Player against computer, player against player etc
- Energy saving mode ensures long playing time, even when running on battery power
- Mains power connector
Processor: ARM Cortex M4/48 MHz
Chessboard: Pressure sensor board, magnetic
Display: Backlit chessboard display
Menu operation: 7 languages, text-based
Languages: DE / GB / FR / NL / ES / IT / RU
Software: CHESS GENIUS
Power supply: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (included) Mains power connector (power pack available separately)
Dimensions: approx 30 x 27.6 x 3 cm
Chess board dimensions: 20 x 20cm